Wednesday 18 January 2017

Tonic Studios Faith Collection


These lovely Faith dies from Tonic Studios are perfect for cards and more. I have made this little card/bookmark combo to send to a friend who is going through a particularly hard time right now in hospital. I know it is her faith that is keeping her going and that she will appreciate the thought.


I inked the diecut layer for a soft, pretty effect. The beautiful little dove is cut from Tonic's Mirror card.


The bookmark is cut from three layers of card for strength, Two from the outer die and one of the decorative filigree design all stuck together with Tonic's Funky  glue (of course.)

The bookmark fits perfectly inside the card making it ideal for popping in the post.

I hope this gives you some ideas, or maybe gives you a nudge to drop a card to someone to let them know they are in your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.