Monday 2 November 2015

Candlelight with a little help from Tonic


I love candlelight. And I love the look of decorated candles, but I also have a bit of a bee in my bonnet about fire safety. I'd hate to gift a decorated candle only for someone to leave it lit unattended in a moment of distraction, and have the paper catch fire. It doesn't bear thinking about ! That is why I absolutely love these battery operated real wax candles. You can decorate these in exactly the same way and light them in complete safety. They are not too expensive to buy either, so quite viable if you are making a number of gifts.


I bejewelled and layered the Rococo butterfly (from the die and stamp set)  and layered up the flowers cut from the Simply Screens Clematis Vine die so that my decorations are quite 3D. (All Tonic Studios card of course! )



It looks pretty from the back too if you feel like a change. Or if you want to use it as a centerpiece it will look pretty at all angles.

I hope this gives you some ideas of what you can make. 


Have a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.