Tuesday 21 July 2015

A Thankyou gift - Tonic Studios Chelsea gift bag die


I've been having a play with my new Tonic Tangerine die cutting machine, and I have to tell you...it really does cut like a dream!

I've made this cute little gift bag using some of Tonic's new Romantic Cottage papers...aren't they pretty! Instead of having a sentiment on the outside of the gift bag, there is a little surprise  greeting when you open it.


I've put a little blank card in too so I can write a personalised message. Who wouldn't like to receive a  cute little gesture like this. Perfect for a few gourmet chocolates or handmade guest soaps.


Have a lovely day !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.