Thursday 4 September 2014

A recycled gift box


I had fun making this sturdy little gift box from recycled items I had around the house. I was excitedly waiting for the lovely new Tonic dies to decorate it.


Now... can you have a guess which recycled items I used to make this box? There are two sizes of one  type of item, and for the feet I used another item most people throw away...that's a real tricky one. Here's a clue about the item I used for the feet...

I'm wrapped around these circles, and I clean between the gaps.


I'll let you know that the card I used for the inner rim of the box was from  Amazon book packaging.


All I added were some pretty papers, a few jewels, some Tonic Funky glue and of course, fabulous Tonic Dies.

I wonder if any of you will guess right !

Have a lovely day

Doda
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.