Thursday 21 August 2014

Boxes and boxes.....

Here is the canvas I was working on. The stars are cut with Tonic Studio's  new star ornament dies. I am itching to work on another canvas now!

Our house sale is progressing, but there are still another couple of weeks wait until it's all signed and sealed, so we have to be patient. Waiting is hard though!
In the meantime we've started packing things like books, and our once tidy house now looks like something exploded in it! Now, you may know that I like boxes...
but teeny ones that I have made myself.
It's-a-driving me crazy! But at least I don't need to worry so much about the mess when I am crafting as we are no longer having to show viewers around !

Time to go glue something!
Bye for now

Doda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.