Some while ago bought this linen embroidered panel at my local auction for only a couple of pounds. It was glued to a piece of board inside a dirty old broken frame. I cut it from the board and washed it a gazillion times and it's been sitting in my utility room waiting for me to do something with. I finally made it into a cushion. The texture of this linen is gorgeous. Someone must have spent many a long evening stitching this beauty.
To finish it off I made some cotton yarn tassels and added a bead to each one. I may get around to a simple tutorial for the tassels one day. They are really easy to make.
I've also been sewing a skirt for my little miss. Here's a sneaky peek.