Thursday, 20 September 2012

Waiting part anyway

Hi! Well, it seems it was not in God's plan for us to sell our home right now.
The couple that had made the offer withdrew it with no explanation.
Perhaps they felt their budget was going to be overstretched, or they couldn't get a mortgage, who knows - God knows !
We were disappointed at first, but I trust in God because He knows what's best.
Back to trying to keep the place tidy and show-home like.

We are also awaiting news on whether or not we are getting a plot of land that we will eventually be able to build our own home on, (once we sell this place).

I'll let you know what happens with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.