Friday 10 February 2012

a a a a a tishooo!

Blue toile reversible tissue box cover from Head2Toe on Etsy

There has been a lot of coughing and spluttering and tissue using going on this last week and due to this I have not managed to accomplish very much. I wasted about 3 days just stuck in bed not being able to do anything. I have a rather long TO DO list, so am feeling a bit frustrated, but I think today I am beginning to feel human again. Not sure if I was an alien yesterday but anyhoo, I'm now going to slowly (and I mean s l o w l y ) start working my way through my list. 

If I can just pry myself away from my hot water bottle for a wee while...

Knitted hot water bottle cover from MelinMaildy on Etsy 


1 comment:

  1. Awwww..hope your feeling better soon!! Love your post title...haha! I'm lovin' the tissue box cover and that water bottle cover is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.